It’s composite decking comes in a range of sizes, colors and finishes, giving you the ability to create residential or commercial projects that combine function and style.
It is versatile, easy to install, and looks great in any setting. Whether you are using it for pool decking, patio decking, or for a large entertaining platform, it will add definite sophistication which is long-wearing, safe and eco-friendly. And because it is splinter-free, it is also safe for use with children.
Our boards’ durability and resistance to the toughest Australian weather conditions make them a great, low-maintenance alternative to conventional timber – and one which can save you significant time and money over time.
*The New Wood® 15 Years Limited Warranty
What is Co-Extruding Decking?
Co-Extruding decking is a new BPC manufacturing technology,
which comes from the U.S.A BPC as the core, together modified plastic as coating to keep the material more stable and natural.
Characteristics of Co-Extruding Decking:
- Shell is made of a modified plastic which is anti-scratches and easy to clean as well as keeps the inside BPC material from water acsorption.
- Thickness of the shell: 0.5mm min
- The core is still made of bamboo plastic composites.
The modern lines of the Mini board allow you to create a private oasis anywhere outdoors. Private courtyards, cosy outdoor living areas and stunning garden features can be created with this sleek designer product, adding contemporary style to your home without the initial preparation or ongoing maintenance needed by standard timber screening.
It Mini board is extremely versatile, and can serve as either a subtle addition or a statement piece in any residential or commercial outdoor area. The ability of our composite fencing to withstand the toughest weather conditions – and resist termites – also makes it a fantastic, cost-effective alternative to using products from traditional outdoor timber screens companies.
Unlike conventional timber, It does not require preservative coatings to maintain its appearance. This, and the fact that our products are made from recycled materials, means they are also the environmentally-friendly choice.
So next time you’re looking for an outdoor timber screens company in Brisbane – or anywhere in Australia – choose one offering you a low-maintenance, high-performance composite product that saves you time and money in the long run.
- The Shield patented formula provides colour streaking and deep wood grains that bring you the warmth and beauty of wood with only low maintenance needed.
- It withstands high traffic with less exhibiting signs of wear and tear as seen in conventional composite wood.
- It encases all four sides to give absolute protection from Mother Nature’s harshest conditions
- Shield’s light core allows less expansion & Contraction and make handling easier
- The core uses hardwood fibers for greater strength and durability.
- It is made from 99% recycled material.